Create Your Own System!
Available in a single, double or triple torque cartridge system.
LSI's Ultra Torque Wrench Calibration System is one of the most flexible and easy-to-use torque tool testers available. The UTWCS torque cartridge system allows a single tester to quickly utilize many different load ranges with the push of a button.
The UTWCS digital control panel features convenient push button zeroing as well as easy switching between test modes, measurement units, access to digital calibration, linearization and other features such as user programmable force filter.
Built your own system to meet your needs.
- Accuracy better than ± 0.2% of reading from 10-100% full scale
- Single, Double or Triple torque cartridge capability
- RS 232 and USB capability standard
- Rechargeable NiCad battery standard
- 25 in-lb to 260 ft-lb capacity
- Tracking, Peak or First Peak modes (2,000 samples / sec)
- NIST traceable calibration
- Clockwise or counterclockwise operation
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
Factory Option for 1, 2 or 3 Torque Cartridges
Other Options And Accessories
Try our software for "Torque Wrench Testing Data at Your Fingertips"
With Larson Systems' TWDC Software, your torque wrench testing data can be accessed, stored and manipulated as it is generated. Store specifications for differentparts, load a set of parameters and clearly see which wranches are in/out of tolerance using the on-screen graphical representation of the testing results.
Save and print results or open the results file in Microsoft Excel. You have complete control of your testing data.
- Push button English / metric units
- Permanent torque cartridge mounting
- 12 months warranty
- Built-in shunt calibration verification
- Digital calibration and linearization
- Push-button torque zeroing
- Bright OLED display
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- Torque tool Calibration Certificate Printout
- TWDC software packages
Certify Your Torque Tools!
The UTWCS is capable of certifying your torque tool per ISO 6789.
The included user manual has detailed step-by-step instructions to let you print a certificate for your torque tool!
- Determine torque tool class
- Determine wrench tolerance
- Calculate number of measuring points (20%, 60%, 100%)
- Determine repetitions based on torque tool
- Setup STWCS test parameters
- Place torque tool on STWCS
- Zero torque
- Follow on-screen directions
- Certificate prints out automatically - Click for sample
|050-0000-0134-03||UTWCS - Ultra Torque Wrench Calibration System - Single Torque Cartridge System||Quote|
|050-0000-0134-01||UTWCS - Ultra Torque Wrench Calibration System - Double Torque Cartridge System||Quote|
|050-0000-0134-02||UTWCS - Ultra Torque Wrench Calibration System - Triple Torque Cartridge System||Quote|
|025-0000-0697-00||25 in-lb Torque Cartridge (1/4" drive)||Quote|
|025-0000-0697-01||100 in-lb Torque Cartridge (1/4" drive)||Quote|
|025-0000-0697-02||200 in-lb Torque Cartridge (1/4" drive)||Quote|
|025-0000-0697-03||500 in-lb Torque Cartridge (3/8" drive)||Quote|
|025-0000-0697-04||108 ft-lb Torque Cartridge (3/8" drive)||Quote|
|025-0000-0697-05||260 ft-lb Torque Cartridge (1/2" drive)||Quote|
|025-0000-0411-01||Easy Loader Attachment with 12" Reaction Arm||Quote|
|025-0000-0411-02||Easy Loader Attachment with 18" Reaction Arm||Quote|
|025-0000-0411-03||Easy Loader Attachment with 24" Reaction Arm||Quote|
|025-0000-0429-00||Power Tool Adapter Kit - 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" Drives||Quote|
|013-5000-0128-00||1/4" F to 3/8" M Drive Adapter||Quote|
|013-5000-0132-00||3/8" F to 1/4" M Drive Adapter||Quote|
|013-5000-0127-00||3/8" F to 1/2" M Drive Adapter||Quote|
|013-5000-0133-00||1/2" F to 3/8" M Drive Adapter||Quote|
|013-5000-0182-00||3/4" F to 1/2" M Drive Adapter||Quote|
|025-0000-0703-00||Drive Adapter Kit - Includes all 5 Drive Adapters||Quote|
|050-1000-0066-00||Torque Wrench Data Collector (TWDC)||Quote|
|Printer & Connectivity Options|
|025-0000-0458-01||RS 232 to Parallel Printer Cable / Adapter||Quote|
|Power Supplies (One power supply is included with each new order)|
|025-1000-0396-00||Power Supply - USA (115 VAC)||Quote|
|025-1000-0396-04||Power Supply - International (100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz)||Quote|